YOU MAY OF HEARD ABOUT THE DAFNI CERAMIC STRAIGHTENING BRUSH RECENTLY. A TOOL WHERE YOU CAN LITERALLY BRUSH YOUR HAIR STRAIGHT.
Due to advanced technologies DAFNI claim they have made an easy to use, time-saving straightening brush, all whilst been safer for your hair than a regular straightener.
It seemed to good to be true so we got our Education Manager Danielle Hill to check it out.
1. WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THE DAFNI CERAMIC STRAIGHTENING BRUSH?
"I believe it is a very good product for someone with a lot of movement and curls in their hair. Who cannot always blow dry it to perfection by themselves and instead blast it off with the hairdryer, then use a regular straightener. This method removes volume and damages the hair."
2. IS THERE A DAFNI CERAMIC STRAIGHTENING BRUSH IN YOUR KIT BAG?
"It's definitely in my kit for things like fashion week as speed is key! The one I like the most is the DAFNI Go, which is travel-sized and you can use it to create slight curls on the ends of the hair"
3. CAN THE DAFNI CERAMIC STRAIGHTENING BRUSH ONLY ACHIEVE STRAIGHT HAIR?
"With the Straightening Brush, you can blast off your hair off with a hairdryer and still achieve smooth, soft hair whilst maintaining healthy hair and some volume."
4. WHAT'S DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE DAFNI STRAIGHTENING BRUSH AND A REGULAR STRAIGHTENING IRON?
"The DAFNI Ceramic Straightening Brush heats up to 185 degrees and the 3D Ceramic plate stays at that temperature throughout. With regular Straightening Irons you can get uneven heat spots on the plates which shifts the temperature of the hair up and down, resulting in damaging the hair."
5. AS A PROFESSIONAL HAIRDRESSER, DO YOU USE IT ON YOUR CLIENTS?
"In the salon I use it to maintain healthy hair for the client and give results as good as a blow dry."
6. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR CLIENTS? AND IF YES, WHY?
"I used it my Afro hair and liked the result it gave me and noticed the significant amount of time I'd saved!"